Education Materials Overview
DETERLab is dedicated to supporting cyber security education. Since its inception, DETERLab has been used by 358 research projects, from 262 institutions and involving 918 researchers, from 203 locations and 46 countries.
DETERLab offers excellent support for teaching. Instructors can:
- Benefit from a large collection of publicly available teaching materials
- Automatically create student accounts
- Upload class materials
- Assign homework/projects to students
- Track student progress on assignments
- Download assignments for grading
- Help students directly with many issues, without involving DETERLab staff
Students benefit from using DETERLab, too. They develop practical skills in cybersecurity, networking, operating system administration, and coding. These skills make a big difference in job search!